PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Red Lantern

luka xx
02/01/09, 14:Feb
Hier mal was nettes, was ich heute wieder ergaunern konnte. Ich schätze das alter aus den späten 80er Jahren. Viele Grüße Manuel:D

Manuel
02/01/09, 20:Feb
Hehe,

ja, das sind schöne alte A Böller, wie sie auch in Holland in den 80ern verkauft wurden. Haben noch richtig wumms.

Super Böller 2
02/05/09, 23:Feb
Das sind wunderschöne ´geräte´ ! Top

flourishfireworks
04/15/09, 11:Apr
hello everyone,

It is very pleasure to register feuerwerkskiste and talk about the pyrotechnic with all my friend together.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Export Ideas Fireworks in the future.
I’m Timmy from Liuyang Flourish Fireworks Manufacturer Co., Ltd. We are specializing in the manufacture and export of Fireworks. Our main products we supply at present are shells, Cakes, indoor fireworks. We also have some cooperation factories which make other fireworks. So if you have other items, we can be your agent to help you to take from friends factory, price will be from friends factory directly.
If you are interested in our fireworks, please let us know, we will happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirement.

i am going to make more friend from outside .welcome to make friend with me .as following contact way

best regards
Ms Timmy

Email: timmy@flourishfireworks.com
Online MSN: timmypyro@hotmail.com